Which are the most credible Manchester United transfer rumours right now? Sky Sports has teamed up with Football Whispers to bri

in Neues 12.03.2019 04:10
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Which are the most credible Manchester United transfer rumours right now? Sky Sports has teamed up with Football Whispers to bring you the most up to date transfer talk as Jose Mourinho looks to improve his squad ahead of the upcoming Premier League season. New Balance Clearance Sale .Football Whispers have developed a unique algorithm to take all of the transfer rumours from across the globe and calculate the likelihood of them happening. They track transfer stories and give them a score out of 5.0, with the hottest Whispers closest to 5.0.Here are the top three:1. Paul Pogba (Juventus) - 4.6 Paul Pogba once again tops Football Whispers list for transfer rumours Sky sources revealed on Thursday that Manchester Uniteds executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward had begun negotiations that could see Pogba return to Old Trafford in a world-record deal worth £100m, underscoring Pogbas position at the top of the Football Whispers charts.And despite Pogbas agent, Mino Raiola, saying initial talks with Real Madrid had taken place, and Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague adding that Madrid is the players preferred destination, Sky sources understand that the La Liga giants are out of the race for his signature. Five reasons why Utd need Pogba Paul Pogba could be returning to Manchester United - but do his stats reflect the price tag? But there were further developments on Monday as the players agent told The Times that the France international could end up staying at Juventus, adding another twist in this long and winding transfer tale.Mourinho has just one of his four summer transfer targets left to pursue. Can the Portuguese prove his worth in the transfer market and convince Pogba to return to Old Trafford?2.Reece Oxford (West Ham) - 2.6 West Ham midfielder Oxford is a reported £10m target for Manchester United Mourinho is reportedly stepping up his interest in the Oxford after sending Manchester United scouts to watch the West Ham midfielder play at the U19 European Championships.Reports in the national newspapers suggest Mourinho will make one final check on the 17-year-old when Englands U19s take on Holland on Friday.The Sun reports United have already made one enquiry for Oxford this summer and Mourinho will make one final check on the midfielder before decide whether to spend £10m on him.3. Blaise Matuidi (PSG) - 2.2 Blaise Matuidi featured for France during the European Championships Who will United turn to if Pogba opts against a move to Old Trafford? Well, the Football Whispers chart has PSG enforcer Matuidi waiting in the wings, should Mourinho fail to bring in his prime target.The 29-year-old has seen his rating dip slightly after Frances Euro 2016 semi-final victory over Germany, but speculation that a move to Old Trafford persists after reports he travelled to England earlier this week.As mentioned, Mourinho has confirmed he wants four signings this summer. Could midfielder Matuidi complete the pack? Hottest Man Utd whispers - Wednesday, July 13 Player Club FW rating (out of 5) Paul Pogba Juventus 4.6 Reece Oxford West Ham 2.6 Blaise Matuidi PSG 2.2 Wesley Sneijder Galatasaray 1.6 Cesc Fabregas Chelsea 1.3 Dont forget to follow the most up-to-date information around the clock with the Sky Sports Transfer Centre Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Paper Talk Man Utd fixtures New Balance Shoes Clearance . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. New Balance Outlet Store . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. http://www.cheapnewbalance.net/ .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly.MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Kaka officially left the Serie A club on Monday to join Orlando City Soccer Club. A statement on the Milan website said it had come to a "mutual agreement (with Kaka) to end the Brazil stars contract but there is no doubt that the mutual feeling of love and respect will always be there." Kaka flew to the United States on Monday night to sign with his new club. Upon arriving at the terminal at Orlandos airport, he was greeted by about 200 Orlando City fans who pounded drums, and mobbed him for pictures and autographs. He will be formally introduced by the team on Tuesday afternoon. The 32-year-old player is expected to return on loan to his first club, Sao Paulo, before joining Orlando City SC in January 2015 for its first MLS season. Kaka scored 104 goals in 307 appearances during his two spells at Milan, interrupted by a four-year stint at Real Madrid. Kaka, the World Player of the Year in 2007, helped Milan to the Champions league title and Serie A success before joining Real Madrid in 2009. He also helped Brazil win the World Cup in 2002. "I will always be a Milan fan, my heartfelt thanks to everyone," Kaka said. "I hope to send soon messages to (Milan vice-president Adriano) Galliani that I have sent in the past: we are the champions of Italy, we are the champions of Europe. "It has been a difficult year for all Milan fans, but for me to come back to Milan, to reach the total of more than 100 goals was important: it was something that I couldnt not do, to extend my history with this club. Cheap New Balance. " Kaka will fly to the United States from Brazil on Monday night to sign for Orlandos new Major League Soccer franchise. Kaka will return on loan to his first club, Sao Paulo, before joining Orlando City SC in January 2015 prior to its first MLS season. Kaka, who was named World Player of the Year in 2007, helped Milan to the Champions league title and Serie A success in his first six-year spell at the club before joining Real Madrid in 2009. His return to the club was less successful and was blighted by an immediate injury layoff, during which he renounced his salary. Milan finished eighth, failing to qualify for Europe for the first time in 16 years. "My choice isnt linked to the fact Milan isnt playing in the Champions League, its something else," Kaka said. "I wont anymore wear the number 22, I want to also leave this symbol to the Milan fans. I think I will wear the number eight in Brazil and the 10 in America. "I took this holiday to think about things, I always said I wanted to play in America one day and now I have reached an agreement to play there. Now I will go on loan to Sao Paolo and then I will start my adventure in America." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.