Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.wholesaleshoesfashion.com/]Wholesale Shoes China[/url] .com) - Marcus Paige scor

in Willkommen 06.03.2019 04:44
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Shoes China .com) - Marcus Paige scored 16 points to lead all scorers and help No. 20 North Carolina beat UAB, 89-58, on Saturday. The Tar Heels (9-3) used a number of dunks to dominate the points in the paint battle by a 40-28 margin. Kennedy Meeks netted 14 points and grabbed a game- high nine rebounds and Justin Jackson contributed 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting. C.J. Washington led the Blazers (4-9) with 12 points and pulled down seven boards. Robert Brown and Chris Cokley joined Washington in double figures with 11 and 10 points, respectively. The Blazers shot just 3-of-25 from long distance and 30.5 percent overall. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Wholesale Mens Shoes China .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. http://www.wholesaleshoesfashion.com/ . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare.Perhaps the greatest daredevil in the world right now is a Russian named Kirill Oreshkin.This brave young man is the king of selfies at unimaginable heights. So high that you may even get nauseous looking at some of his work.Why does he do it? "I started doing it because I like the views," Oreshkin said. "I like photographing the city and the people I get to spend time with." Sounds like a good enough reason, we guess. The people he spends time climbing with are no less insane than Kirill. As yyou can see in this picture. Wholesale Shoes Cheap. Heres a video about Kirill and his exploits. It includes facts like sometimes he likes to just hang off the buildings by only his fingers and all his stunts are done unsupervised and without any safety gear.Enjoy it, watch it, but dont try this at home or any building for that matter. Perhaps the crazier thing is Kirill is not the only one out there doing this.Heres a compilation of other insane climbers who refer to themselves as "Mustang Wanted." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.