Catalans Dragons have signed Sydney Roosters prop Sam Moa on a two-year contract from the start of the 2017 season. [url=http://

in Off-Topic 01.03.2019 04:27
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Catalans Dragons have signed Sydney Roosters prop Sam Moa on a two-year contract from the start of the 2017 season. Custom Colorado Rockies Jerseys . Moa started his career at Cronulla in 2008 before joining Hull FC where he spent four seasons, making 78 appearances and scoring seven tries.The 30-year-old moved back to the NRL in 2013 with the Roosters, winning the Premiership in 2013 and the World Club Challenge in 2014. He has represented Tonga on four occasions before being selected for New Zealand for whom he has played nine games and scored two tries.He said: I am very excited and proud to join the Catalans team. After careful consideration, my family and I are pleased to call Perpignan our new home and we look forward to experiencing the French culture and lifestyle.Having done some travelling through France previously, we know we have a lot to look forward to.I am very much looking forward to playing the best football I can for the team and contributing to creating a positive culture at the club. It is an exciting time ahead and I thank the club for giving me and my family the opportunity to be a part of it. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Head coach Laurent Frayssinous said: Im delighted to sign a player of Sams calibre. He is considered by his former coaches and by his opponents as a tough player on the field and is exemplary off the field.He is extremely motivated to bring his experience here and to help the club to build a competitive team on and off the field.You can watch the Super League Grand Final, Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Jon Gray Jersey . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Kyle Freeland Jersey . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockies-Daniel-Castro-Kids-Jersey/ . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz.Lawrence, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Kelly Oubre Jr. scored 20 points and 13th- ranked Kansas pulled away in the second half for a 78-62 victory over Kent State at Allen Fieldhouse. Perry Ellis tallied 15 points and eight rebounds and Frank Mason III scored 14 for the Jayhawks (10-2), who bounced back from a 77-52 loss to Temple in Philadelphia on Dec. 22. Kansas ran its home winning streak to 14 going back to last season. Jimmy Hall had 13 points with eight rebounds, Khaliq Spicer scored 11 and Kris Brewer had 10 points for the Golden Flashes (8-4), who fell to UTEP, 78-75, in the championship game of the Sun Bowl Invitational in El Paso, Texas, on Dec. 22. The Jayhawks had their eight-game winning streak snapped versus the Owls, but got back on track Tuesday thanks to solid inside play. Kansas held a 44-31 reboundinng advantage and limited the Golden Flashes to 10-of-31 shooting in the second half. Bryan Shaw Jersey. Kansas raced to a 10-3 lead, but Kent State rallied for the next seven points and eventually took a 22-16 lead following a Brewer jumper at the midway point. The Jayhawks bounced back to grab a 39-33 edge at the half and stretched the cushion to 44-33 following a Oubre layup. Kansas led by as many as 21, and the advantage never dipped under nine. Game Notes Kansas hosts UNLV on Sunday, while the Golden Flashes conclude non-conference play against Texas-Pan American on Friday ... Kansas is 12-1 against current membership of the Mid-American Conference ... The Jayhawks shot 56 percent (14-of-25) in the second half and outscored Kent State, 19-0 in fast break points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.