A potent offence is one reason why the Toronto Raptors own the best record in the Eastern Conference. [url=http://www.cheapairma

in Willkommen 27.02.2019 03:20
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

A potent offence is one reason why the Toronto Raptors own the best record in the Eastern Conference. Cheap Air Max 720 . With a second straight meeting against a fellow division leader looming, the Raptors will try to bounce back from their worst offensive showing of the season Monday night against the Denver Nuggets.Their last game, though, didnt do anything to reinforce that belief. Toronto (15-5) has only averaged 100 points or more in four of its first 19 seasons, but its in very good shape to push that number to five. The Raptors rank second in the NBA, averaging 108.8 points per game, 4.7 higher than the franchise record set in 2009-10. You can catch all the action live on TSN2 at 7PM et / 4PM pt. They werent anywhere near that impressive Friday, shooting 40.7 percent from the field in a 105-91 loss to Central Division-leading Cleveland in their lowest scoring effort of the season. We were just missing shots, guard Kyle Lowry told the teams official website after scoring 22 points while making 7 of 18 from the field. I dont think theres anything we couldve done differently. (Greivis Vasquez) had a rough night, I had a rough night. The only ones who shot over 50 per cent I think were (James Johnson) and Amir (Johnson). Facing the Nuggets could help the Raptors get their offense back on track since Denver is one of the leagues worst defensive teams, allowing an average of 105.5 points.Toronto will get a chance to avenge that defeat to the Cavaliers on Tuesday, but will first try to avoid overlooking Denver (9-11). Toronto, though, has dropped three of five games, splitting four without DeMar DeRozan, who is out with a torn left abductor. The guard is second on the team with 19.4 points per game, trailing only Lowry (20.7). Lowry is scoring 28.4 over the past five games, but hes been held to 16.3 while making 35.7 percent from the field in the last four meetings with Denver. The Raptors split last seasons two meetings with the Nuggets, with the road team winning both. Denver has won seven of 10 at Toronto, but enters this one on a three-game slide following a 7-1 stretch. The Nuggets opened this three-game trip with a 119-89 defeat at Washington on Friday, and followed it up by falling 96-84 at Atlanta two days later. Theyre shooting a woeful 37.1 percent from the floor, including 11 for 57 from 3-point range over the past two games. However, a slew of injuries arent helping. Denver was without Kenneth Faried (back), Nate Robinson (back) and JaVale McGee (leg) on Sunday, leading to a season low point total. Were down 10 guys, coach Brian Shaw said. Guys have an opportunity to play, so they have to take advantage of those minutes. Guys have to step up. The most likely to return is Faried, who is averaging 13.4 points and 9.2 rebounds in five career meetings with Toronto. Ty Lawson has 22.0 points per game over his last five matchups with the Raptors, but Denver only needed 16 from him in a 112-98 road win Dec. 1, 2013. Robinson chipped in 23 in that visit, but its unclear if hell be available this time. Cheap Authentic Air Max 720 .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Air Max 720 Free Shipping . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. http://www.cheapairmax720freeshipping.com/ . The 17-year-old had four goals and four assists in 38 games for Liberec in the Czech pro league this past season. Zacha had three goals and two assists in seven games at the world mens under-18 championship in April when the Czech Republic took the silver medal.OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home. At the same time, the Baltimore Ravens were in the market for someone who could add some spice and efficiency to the NFLs 29th-ranked offence. Both sides got what they wanted Monday when Kubiak was hired to be the Ravens offensive co-ordinator. Kubiak replaces Jim Caldwell, who was hired on Jan. 14 to coach the Detroit Lions. The 52-year-old Kubiak was Houstons coach from 2006 through last month, when he was fired after the Texans got off to a 2-11 start. Baltimore also announced the hiring of Rick Dennison, the Texans former offensive co-ordinator, as their quarterbacks coach. An extensive search for Caldwells replacement began with 30 candidates, coach John Harbaugh said. The search ended with the Ravens landing Kubiak, who served as Denvers offensive co-ordinator for three seasons before being hired to guide the Texans in 2006. "It became apparent this had a chance to be a fit for both coaches and the Ravens," Harbaugh said. Kubiak might want to have a team to call his own in the future, but at this point in his NFL career hes quite content being in charge of reshaping a unit that sputtered for much of the 2013 season. "Right now I want to be the best offensive co-ordinator I can be," Kubiak said. "I told John this when he first called me: I said, John, you know what? I want a chance to enjoy coaching, teaching, and I want a chance to win. And I know you would offer me all those opportunities if this thing would work out. So, really for me its about getting back. Its a tough thing to go through. But right now, this has been the best day Ive had in two months. Im so excited to get back in this league and get back to work." Rhonda Kubiak was likely just as delighted. "My wife is tired of me being around the house," said Gary Kubiak, who went 61-64 as Houstons head coach. During his stay in Houston, the Texans always played Baltimore tough, and that made an impression on Harbaugh. "You always kind of in your mind keep a list of the guys that gave you the most trouble as coaches," Harbaugh said. Cheap Air Max 720 Free Shipping. "And this (Houston) staff, what they did offensively, what theyve done over the years has always been just kind of a pain in our rear. Probably right out of the gates, thats the first thing I thought about. It looks like all the ways that we want to look." Kubiak and Dennison will try to bolster a running attack that produced only seven touchdowns and averaged a franchise-worst 3.1 yards per carry in 2013. In addition, Joe Flacco threw a career-high 22 interceptions as the defending Super Bowl champions sagged to 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the first time in Harbaughs six seasons as Baltimores coach. The addition of Kubiak and Dennison in key positions on the offensive staff might suggest the playbook will be look much like Houstons. Harbaugh doesnt care -- if the results are positive. "Its not going to be the Texans offence or the Broncos offence or anybodys offence. Its going to be the Ravens," Harbaugh said. "Its going to be what we build with our players and our coaches. Its going to look like Baltimore wants it to look. Its going to be rugged, its going to be rough, its going to be tough, physical, downhill, precise football -- passing game and running game." Former Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan and Ravens receivers coach Jim Hostler were interviewed twice for the job, along with Pittsburgh Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson. Wilson was eliminated from contention on Saturday. When Kubiak had dinner at Harbaughs house on Sunday night, it became obvious that Kubiak was going back to work and Harbaugh had found the man to fix the erratic Baltimore offence. "It emerged here at the end," Harbaugh said. "I think we did a great job with a thorough process. That was something that was important to us, to make sure we turned over every stone. We looked at college coaches. We looked at a lot of guys." In the end, Kubiak got the nod after being unemployed for just under two months. "I wanted to keep working, I wanted to keep going," Kubiak said. "I was kind of looking for something that hit me and said, OK, this is it. And thats what happened." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.