DALLAS - Who needs timeouts when you have Z-Bo. [url=http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-brayden-mcna bb-golde

in Willkommen 19.02.2019 04:35
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

DALLAS - Who needs timeouts when you have Z-Bo. Brayden McNabb Jersey .Zach Randolph scored 22 points, including several high-arcing jumpers over defensive stalwart Tyson Chandler in the second half to answer Dallas scoring spurts, and Memphis handed the Mavericks their first three-game losing streak of the season with a 109-90 win Tuesday night.We only had to call one timeout to stop a run, Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger said. We executed, and you cant say enough about what Zach got going in the second half.The Mavericks had trailed by as many as 16 points but were within nine late in the third quarter when Randolph had the ball on the right wing late in the shot clock.He hit a 20-footer over Chandler, and the Grizzlies led by double digits the rest of the way to win their fourth straight and eighth in their past nine games a night after finishing a season-long five-game homestand. The only loss in that stretch was to Dallas last week at home.That ball was dropping, said Randolph, who made seven straight shots in the second half and was 10 of 15 from the field. My teammates kept coming to me and believing in me, and I just kept getting aggressive.Chandler Parsons and Monta Ellis scored 19 apiece to lead the Mavericks, who failed for the third time to get coach Rick Carlisle his 600th career victory in the first of four games in five nights — the first three against playoff contenders.Weve got to sustain effort during defensive possessions, said Carlisle, whose team fell 3 1/2 games behind Southwest Division-leading Memphis. Right now its a hard conference. Its a hard stretch of schedule.Marc Gasol added 15 points and a game-high six assists for the Grizzlies, while Nick Calathes had season highs with 13 points and 27 minutes with guard Mike Conley sidelined a night after spraining his left wrist in a win over Orlando.The Mavericks fell behind 54-44 at halftime thanks to 14 turnovers, including a steal in the backcourt and layup by Calathes right after he made two free throws to give the Grizzlies four points in the last 5 seconds of the first quarter.The Grizzlies didnt trail again after Calathes hit a 3-pointer early in the second. Two minutes later, Jordan Adams scored all five of his points to start a 9-0 run that broke a 36-36 tie.TIP-INSGrizzlies: G Tony Allen missed his second straight game a left ankle sprain. ... Vince Carter scored 12 points in his first visit to Dallas since signing with Memphis as a free agent in the off-season. Carter, who spent three seasons with the Mavericks, got a warm ovation when he came off the bench late in the first quarter.Mavericks: Ellis got a technical foul for arguing after he was called for charging late in the first half. Carter made the free throw to give Memphis its first double-digit lead at 52-42. ... Before Tuesday, Parsons was limited to one rebound in consecutive games for the first time since his rookie year in 2011-12. He had two against the Grizzlies.ANOTHER DOUBLE-DOUBLERandolph also had 10 rebounds for his 15th double-double in the past 16 games. Hes had 10 straight since returning from a nine-game absence because of a sore right knee. His latest came a night after he and Gasol won their 30th game in which they both had double figures in points and rebounds. Thats tops in the NBA, one better than Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan of the Clippers.FLORIDA REUNIONCalathes best — and busiest — game of the season came against Parsons, his former high school and college teammate in Florida. They made the high school final four three times and won a Class 5A state title at Lake Howell. They played two seasons together at Florida before Calathes left to play in Greece. His draft rights were traded from Dallas to Memphis in 2013.UP NEXTGrizzlies: Home against Denver on Thursday.Mavericks: At Houston on Wednesday. Calvin Pickard Golden Knights Jersey . Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. Shea Theodore Golden Knights Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-brendan-leipsic-golden-knights-jersey/ . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning.ANAHEIM, Calif. - Jacob Silfverberg ended a long drought with his first two goals in almost a month, and Patrick Maroon snapped an even longer one to help lead the Anaheim Ducks to their second straight decisive win after half a season of mostly narrow victories.Hampus Lindholm and Silfverberg scored 1:52 apart early in the second period after New Jersey changed goalies due to Cory Schneiders injury, and Corey Perry got his team-high 19th goal in a 5-1 victory Friday night.Obviously, its been a long time, and it felt good to get a couple tonight, said Silfverberg, who had gone 12 straight games without a goal. Ive been struggling a bit lately with getting off shots and getting good shots on the net. Thats the strength I think I have in my game, and its something Ive been looking to get back to. Hopefully I can build off this and start scoring goals more frequently.Silfverberg and Maroon completed the scoring in the final 3:33, helping the Ducks remain tied with Nashville atop the overall NHL standings following the Predators 4-3 win over Washington. Maroons goal snapped a 17-game drought since Dec. 3.When we play for 60 minutes and we all play together, its a sense of what we can do, coach Bruce Boudreau said. When we follow game plans and do the right things, were a good hockey club. When we dont, were just like any other club. There are chances for mistakes, and when you make them, usually theyre in the back of your net.Ilya Bryzgalov faced only 15 shots while earning his first victory in three starts since returning to the Ducks on Dec. 9 as a free agent. He was the backup to Jean-Sebastien Giguere during Anaheims 2007 Stanley Cup championship season.Playing their second straight game without Jaromir Jagr and Tuomo Ruutu, both of whom were back home with the flu, the Devils got their only goal from Martin Havlat.Schneider stopped 14 of 15 shots, but was replaced by backup Keith Kincaid at the start of the second period. Kincaid gave up four goals on 25 shots — two of them in the first 5:08 of the period.I didnt have much time to get ready and I didnt feel verry sharp there at the beginning of the second. Nate Schmidt Jersey. But as a backup, youve got to be ready at all times and go in there and do whatever is called for, Kincaid said. Its not how I wanted to start the second period, but I got a little more comfortable as the game went on.Matt Beleskey stung Schneider high on the body with a hard, 40-foot snap shot about 20 seconds before Perry opened the scoring at 4:09 of the first. Schneider finished the period, and no X-rays were taken.Hes feeling better right now, but he couldnt go back in, said Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello, who took over the head coaching duties after firing Peter DeBoer on Dec. 27.I thought Keith handled the situation as well as he could, Lamoriello added. Its tough going in like that without any warmup or any shots, but its part of the game. They just came right at us. They beat us to the puck and battled us to the puck the first two periods. They are where they are for a reason.The Devils, coming off a 5-3 victory at Los Angeles on Wednesday, havent won consecutive games on the same road trip since opening the season with wins at Philadelphia, Florida and Tampa Bay.NOTES: Anaheim outshot the Devils 27-6 through the first two periods. ... Beleskey was a healthy scratch for Wednesdays 4-0 win over Toronto. ... Perry was coming off his eighth career hat trick Wednesday. ... C Patrik Elias is the only Devils player who has been with them since they beat Anaheim for their third Stanley Cup title in 2003. C Scott Gomez also played for New Jersey in the finals that year, then played with four other teams before rejoining Devils on Dec. 1. ... Devils D Andy Greene has played 46 games this season without scoring a goal, the most by any non-goalie who doesnt have one. His drought goes back 58 games to March 20, 2014, when he scored against Bryzgalov in overtime to give the Devils a 4-3 win over Minnesota. ... The Ducks completed a stretch of eight consecutive home games with a 5-3-0 record. They travel up the freeway Saturday night to face the Stanley Cup champion Kings. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.