MIAMI - American forward Abby Wambach has been voted CONCACAFs Female Player of the Year and Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas

in Neues 12.02.2019 03:58
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MIAMI - American forward Abby Wambach has been voted CONCACAFs Female Player of the Year and Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas was honoured as Male Player of the Year. Cody Kessler Jersey .The governing body of soccer in North and Central America and the Caribbean said Tuesday that Wambach won after finishing second to U.S. teammate Alex Morgan last years inaugural awards. Costa Rican midfielder Shirley Cruz was second and Mexican forward Charlyn Corral third in voting by national team coaches and captains, media and fans.Navas was followed by Costa Rican forward Bryan Ruiz and American goalkeeper Tim Howard.Howard won his second straight Goalkeeper of the Year award, and Costa Ricas Jorge Luis Pinto was Coach of the Year. Ruiz won Goal of the Year for his shot against Italy during the World Cup, and Mark Geiger was Referee of the Year after becoming the first American to referee a knockout-rounds match at the World Cup. Barry Church Jersey . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. Blake Bortles Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Jermey-Parnell-Draft-Jersey/ .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events.Robert Thornton says victory against Michael Smith in the Premier League this week will give him a great chance to avoid elimination. The Scot has been left bottom of the table for each of the last three weeks as he continues to battle against a first ever elimination from the competition.However he has an ideal chance to get himself in a position to survive when he plays twice in Liverpool on Thursday night. Smith provides the first opposition of the night while the formidable figure of Michael van Gerwen looms large for his second game.With Smith just points ahead of him the Thorn knows he can set up a monumental scrap for survival in Cardiff on Thursday week.Ive got one point and he [Michael Smith] has got three so if I beat him there is a chance there will be three players on three points, Thornton told Sky Sports.it is a do or die match in some ways and I am looking forward to it. Then it couldnt get much harder than Michael so its not worked out great for me. Mardles PL predictions Wayne Mardle with his picks for night eight I will give both games my all and hopefully get a point or two from them.If I get two points against Michael [Smith], I can just go up and enjoy my darts against Michael van Gerwen - we all know he is beatable.Thornton, a two-time major winner, has been playing catch-up since missingg night two in Newcastle through illness and he says it is never ideal to miss a week and leave yourself on the back foot. D.J. Hayden Jersey. Thornton was a major winner in 2015, claiming the World Grand Prix in Dublin (Pic: Lawrence Lustig) You never what to miss anything, you want to play every week, he added.Missing week two through a bit of illness knocked me back a bit but hopefully I started to show some signs of form last week and it will click on Thursday night.My form is coming back and I can practice a bit more now, so it shouldnt take too long to get top form back.There will be no sitting back and taking it easy, I will have to go up there and go hell for leather from the very beginning.You can watch all the action from Liverpool on Thursday night live on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm. Premier League night eight We preview the action in Liverpool Also See: Sky Live: Premier League night eight Mardles PL predictions Dream Premier League night Lessons from the champ Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.